Short-Term Funding for Time-Sensitive Projects
A bridge loan is a type temporary financing that can be used to quickly fund projects until permanent financing is procured. At B2B Capital Funding, we have established relationships with a number of private investment firms to further expedite the process.
Bridge Loans Make the Difference
Sometimes referred to as “hard money,” a bridge loan is frequently used to purchase real estate or repair existing property. It doesn’t matter if you need to finance a $1 million project or a $100 million project, we can help you move from contract to completion in the least possible amount of time. This is a huge advantage in today’s highly competitive commercial real estate market. The speed and efficiency of a bridge loan from B2B Capital Funding can make the difference when bidding on properties.
Criteria and Rates for Hard Money Loans
- Amortization: Interest Only
- Closing time: 5 Days to 1 Month
- Collateral: We lend mainly to commercial real-estate, including raw land and development projects
- Interest Rate: Variable from 9% to 14% depending on collateral
- Lending Area: National and International
- Loan Size: $1,000,000 to $100,000,000
- Loan-to-Value: Up to 80%
- Origination Fee: 1 to 4%
Get the Money You Need Now
Don’t let an opportunity slip away while you are waiting to secure permanent financing. Contact a bridge loan specialist at B2B Capital Funding to quickly get the money you need for any of your time-sensitive projects.